Saturday, July 13, 2013

~No Flea Market Finds~ but some really cute thrift store goodies ;)



http://cottagedreaming247.blogspot.com/
Greetings Friends....Hope that you weekend is going well for you.  Sadly there is NO flea market this morning.  But Piggy and I shopped at the Animal Aid thrift store today and did a little shopping for the doggies.  I love to donate and shop at the Animal Aid thrift store.  They have the neatest stuff and the ladies are sweet and wonderful women.  I just wish I had the extra time to donate my time too.  But with working a stressful full time job and my home duties now is not a good time.  But in my future perhaps. :) 



http://cottagedreaming247.blogspot.com/
bought this cute needle point pillow for the couch ...Piggy already loves it!



http://cottagedreaming247.blogspot.com/
A Butter Spreader flatware storage bag.  I'm starting a little collection of these linen storage bags.  I guess no one uses silver anymore. 


An Eastern Star coffee pot...I have started a collection of the china pattern...I am a member of the Eastern Stars as well as my late grandmother was also :)  I'm all about tea either iced or hot.  I wish we had "tea time" here in the USA. 


found this cute little basket
I also found this Royal magazine...I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Princess Diana...still do.  Now I adore her son and his wife.  Can't wait to see the new baby!



http://cottagedreaming247.blogspot.com/
everyone needs this little cook book :) 

 

7 comments:

  1. I have that cookbook! It is a good one!
    Those canisters behind it are so cute!

    I am ready for some flea marketing!! Hope that you have one next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mecky...it is a cute cookbook and has such great info in it besides general recipes I've found. :) Oh those pink canisters were from the flea market. Yes we have another flea this weekend and Piggy the chi chi is super excited because it's "Christmas in July" and her one eye sure loves the sparkly ornaments and lights. have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Some great finds there! I love the coffee pot and like you love my tea hot or cold. It was Kate's due date today and the news is full of pictures of the gathering media outside the hospital. All exciting. Have a wonderful week. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chel...I have become a hot tea drinker as of late especially if it has a bit of lemon in it. I am super excited about Kate's baby too. :) have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Was just scrolling your blog, as you visited my blog; cards4ubylouise.blogspot.com and noticed that cookbook....I have one of those books, must be my mother bought it for me when I was a child. Oh for the good ole days.!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Louise... you have a great blog. Yes the cookbook is an interesting one and has such great info besides general cooking too :) have a good week!

      Delete
  4. Was just scrolling your blog, as you visited my blog; cards4ubylouise.blogspot.com and noticed that cookbook....I have one of those books, must be my mother bought it for me when I was a child. Oh for the good ole days.!!!

    ReplyDelete

Piggy the Chi Chi and I love your messages here at Cottage Dreaming & Flea Market Wishes.....